Weird font and screen DPI issue after December update

There is a weird issue in which when one reduces the font size to small while keeping the display size to default makes the text in screen contracted as…

Weird font and screen DPI issue after December update

prspuri9 prspuri9
✭✭  / 
There is a weird issue in which when one reduces the font size to small while keeping the display size to default makes the text in screen contracted as demonstrated in this photo  

Comments

• prspuri9 said:
    There is a weird issue in which when one reduces the font size to small while keeping the display size to default makes the text in screen contracted as demonstrated in this photo  
    Change the display size and font size to default.it will help you.
  • prspuri9 prspuri9
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah I did that but that is not supposed to happen . That's a big and it shipss be fixed. I previously used the small font so
  • prspuri9 said:
    Yeah I did that but that is not supposed to happen . That's a big and it shipss be fixed. I previously used the small font so
    Hope in next update they will fix it.
  • abhishek19.a abhishek19.a
    ✭✭  / 
    you can change the font size and display size in display settings
  • Nothing works except changing the font size to default which tbh feels annoying. Hasn't been fixed in January update too.
  • Drishik sharma Drishik sharma
    ✭✭  / 
    prspuri9 said:
    There is a weird issue in which when one reduces the font size to small while keeping the display size to default makes the text in screen contracted as demonstrated in this photo  that's the one issue they gotta fix as soon as possible  cause  everyone  has it , 
  • Ynw Lit Ynw Lit
    ✭✭  / 
    How do we change the font?