Can i connect 2 bluetooth devices at the same time

Can i connect a fitness band a bluetooth earphones at the same time with my nokia 6.1 plus

Can i connect 2 bluetooth devices at the same time

usama kamaal usama kamaal
✭✭  / 
Can i connect a fitness band a bluetooth earphones at the same time with my nokia 6.1 plus
Tagged:

Answers

• naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Normally it should allow you to connect multiple devices without problem.
    AFAIK, only Samsung phones has a feature called bluetooth dual audio.
    Using two different bluetooth profiles (ie. first one for audio and another one for phone options) should not be a problem for a regular Android device.
  • usama kamaal usama kamaal
    ✭✭  / 
    do nokia 6.1 plus has this feature or not
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    do nokia 6.1 plus has this feature or not
    naufrago said:

• @usama kamaal

In Android 8.1 Oreo, the maximum number of Blue-tooth audio devices that you can have connected at one time is two: one for call audio, and one for media.

But in Android P, there's a new developer option that allows for up to five, yes five of your Blue-tooth audio devices to be connected to one phone simultaneously.
  • naufrago said:
    AFAIK, only Samsung phones has a feature called bluetooth dual audio.
    Using two different bluetooth profiles (ie. first one for audio and another one for phone options) should not be a problem for a regular Android device.
    Two Bluetooth devices can be simultaneously connected to the headphones, but of these only one device can be used to listen to music or make phone calls at any time. It is convenient to connect devices that you use frequently so that you do not need to re-connect each time you want to switch devices. https://tutuapp.uno/  
    A master can have up to 7 slaves, which is why your computer can be connected via Bluetooth to multiple devices at the same time (for example, a wireless keyboard, mouse, printer, speaker, etc.). When devices are connected together via Bluetooth, it's called a “piconet”.
    https://9apps.ooo/ Virtually any Bluetooth (BT) headset can be paired to multiple devices. Pairing means that the headset and the device recognize each other and have the capability to make a connection. However the vast majority of BT headsets can only be connected to one paired device at a time. 

The only exception are headsets that have the Multipoint feature. These allow you to connect to 2 devices simultaneously. The only devices that I am aware of (and I am pretty well informed...) that have Multipoint are the Jabra BT8010, Jabra JX-10 Series II, Jabra BT5010 and Jabra BT5020. The Plantronics Voyager 510 uses Multipoint, but the 2nd device is their landline hub. The Jabra BT5020 is a behind-the-ear model and essentially the replacement of the BT250v, so you should take a look at that. https://showbox.run/