Camera app Motion option not working ?

I just try to use Motion option in native camera app ( nokia camera ) but after i check my ohotos in google photos there is a button for motion but nothing is there no video no animation 0 motion only still image .

Camera app Motion option not working ?

I just try to use Motion option in native camera app ( nokia camera ) but after i check my ohotos in google photos there is a button for motion but nothing is there no video no animation 0 motion only still image . I click the motion buttong maybe the video should played but nothing happened only still image . And is motion like live photos we had in windows phone mobile ? Why there is no hashtag for camera ? Only my phone nokia 7 plus ? Worst forum ever .
Tagged:

Comments

• manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mojtaba97 said:
    I just try to use Motion option in native camera app ( nokia camera ) but after i check my ohotos in google photos there is a button for motion but nothing is there no video no animation 0 motion only still image . I click the motion buttong maybe the video should played but nothing happened only still image . And is motion like live photos we had in windows phone mobile ? Why there is no hashtag for camera ? Only my phone nokia 7 plus ? Worst forum ever .
    Clear the ceche file and clear the storage from camera application and then reset the camera app and restart the phone..I think it will help you....
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 13
    working motion photos here....smoothly... in windows live image was like little animation before still..  but in android its like gif image with continuous loop. 
  • Please capture a video from your phone screen i just want to see how motion works for you . And show what version your photos and camera is . That's reallyfun everything works smoothly for you but not for me ? Maybe you want to say this is hardware problem too ?wyk said:
    working motion photos here....smoothly... in windows live image was like little animation before still..  but in android its like gif image with continuous loop. 

• Just for notice it's saves photos larger and the icon of motion with a play and pause is on the top of the screen but no gif loop no animation nothing just still image no matter you click on motion icon witb pause and play . All i think is phitos app problem there most be an app to fully delete photos and install it all again or maybe this photos is full of bugs .
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I donno if the animation supported by this forum...

Google photos version. .. 

Nokia camera version.... 

• wyk said:
    I donno if the animation supported by this forum...

Google photos version. .. 

Nokia camera version.... 

Thank you for the reply bro . We have the same versions but google photos it's not working propley on my phone im afraid my phone is not good quality . Or maybe google photos won't work well just because im in iran ? 

• As you can see the motion icon is on the top of the screen but 0 gif loop you talk about i even shot when my phone is moving so check for that too but all problems are in google photos that won't play gif loop wont show my photos preview right after i shot and you know what i mean i share a video there for that too . And take much time to add new photos in google photos gallery sometime some of them are missing too . Now im 100% sure its google photos problem i don't know how but it is there . Reset factory clear cache clear storage uninstall and install update again i did everything but no chances to fix this google photos problem .
  • Look at here i try to export the motion as gif or video both of option tells me export failed !!!!
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    try using google photos freshly. .. clear cache & storage  .. then open Google photos but don't add your account. . select dont use any account option.... have a try.