Windows Phone

How upgrade Lumia 1020 to windows 10

Windows Phone

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The Lumia devices are handled by Microsoft now and doesn't fall under this company or forum. You should contact the Microsoft Lumia forums.
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Been reading about the windows stuff they posted here so can it not be banned somehow windows phone is dead now. 
  • i'm one of the few who actually used and enjoyed windows phone and really miss my 1520. would really like to thank the Microsoft brain trust for killing windows phone with a swift kick to their collective butts. managed to get a windows 10 preview on my old 920, didn't run that great but was tolerable. doubt you get a preview build now, or if the 1020 was ever eligible.
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Been reading about the windows stuff they posted here so can it not be banned somehow windows phone is dead now. 
    It isn't dead.. It still receives security updates and online services still work 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Sadly, this is not the right community for windows phones. But i can help you. Unfortunately yor device is not listed in Microsoft website to upgrade.
    Phones and devices that can upgrade to Windows 10: Lumia Icon, 1520, 930, 640, 640XL, 730, 735, 830, 532, 535, 540, 635 1GB, 636 1GB, 638 1GB, 430, 435, BLU Win HD w510u, BLU Win HD LTE x150q, MCJ Madosma Q5011.
    You can install upgrade advisor from windows store for checking your eligibility and upgrades. Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/upgrade-advisor/9nblggh0f5g4?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
    For more details you can visit Microsoft site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-mobile-upgrade

• Although WP 10M I can't het Amy update lately 

• jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It isn't dead.. It still receives security updates and online services still work 
    Windows phone is dead, cod yourself like the symbain users did and the countless wp users do and i was once a huge fan. It is useless with no apps and so will their next so called andromedia device and DOA.
  • my Lumia 640 is not as dead as my nokia 5 8 months old bits coming off the back corners now it will not charge 
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    my Lumia 640 is not as dead as my nokia 5 8 months old bits coming off the back corners now it will not charge 
    What are you doing with your phone? My nokia 5 is fine after 9 months and I don't have a case.

Windows phone is dead, cod yourself like the symbain users did and the countless wp users do and i was once a huge fan. It is useless with no apps and so will their next so called andromedia device and DOA.
    Apps are just fine on WP
  • Bro u can install INTEROP TOOL and U can install win10 to u r moboile,i already used Win10 with Interop tool
  • I miss my Windows Phone. I ordered a Lumia 950 yesterday just for the sake of nostalgia and reminiscing a once great mobile OS. 💔
  • I m also did mistake by selling my lumia 730.😪
  • hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't recommend you to upgrade Lumia 1020 to Windows 10 Mobile.

If you really want to upgrade, you can use my Windows 10 Mobile Offline Update Package.
  • My Lumia 520 is soso🤔
  • I,m running Windows 10 on my Lumia 1020 since windows insider update in 2015.still test camera ever