Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look - Page 6

liftedcorn said: So am I the only 7 plus user with no issues regarding anything except battery backup ??🤔

Serious Issues Of Nokia 7 Plus- Users Of Nokia7plus please have a look

Comments

• george v george v
    ✭✭  / 
    So am I the only 7 plus user with no issues regarding anything except battery backup ??🤔
    You should suffer from either the touch screen grounding issue if you have the simple Goodix touch panel or from greenish looking display if you have the Novatek-Goodix display.
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 26
    So am I the only 7 plus user with no issues regarding anything except battery backup ??🤔
    Same here... Alongwith screen sensor which won't turn off automatically when I am making/receiving a call.
  • Hi everyone... so I have been watching reviews about Nokia 7 plus and I was very excited to get this device. But then I visit this forum and got shocked 😳 what’s going on here.... I’m very confused now. Can anyone guide me if all these issues fixed yet or not, should I still buy this device or not..
    thanks
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone... so I have been watching reviews about Nokia 7 plus and I was very excited to get this device. But then I visit this forum and got shocked 😳 what’s going on here.... I’m very confused now. Can anyone guide me if all these issues fixed yet or not, should I still buy this device or not..
    thanks
    Buy 8.1 or wait for 9
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone... so I have been watching reviews about Nokia 7 plus and I was very excited to get this device. But then I visit this forum and got shocked 😳 what’s going on here.... I’m very confused now. Can anyone guide me if all these issues fixed yet or not, should I still buy this device or not..
    thanks
    Buy 8.1 or wait for 9
    8.1 n 7+ has no such big difference in day to day performance... it just has HDR support (only where its available) n better low light camera performance.
    8.1 has sd 710 & HDR though can't run PUBG in HDR n ultra frame rate. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    thanks
    Buy 8.1 or wait for 9
    8.1 n 7+ has no such big difference in day to day performance... it just has HDR support (only where its available) n better low light camera performance.
    8.1 has sd 710 & HDR though can't run PUBG in HDR n ultra frame rate. 
    Wait for 9 then Feb is close
  • Hi everyone... so I have been watching reviews about Nokia 7 plus and I was very excited to get this device. But then I visit this forum and got shocked 😳 what’s going on here.... I’m very confused now. Can anyone guide me if all these issues fixed yet or not, should I still buy this device or not..

7 plus is no more a wise choice now. The very first lot of manufactured devices were good in terms of hardware and face almost no issues till date. 
    Better to wait for 9 and take a decision.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    vibhor said:

7 plus is no more a wise choice now. The very first lot of manufactured devices were good in terms of hardware and face almost no issues till date. 
    Better to wait for 9 and take a decision.
    9 gonna be a flagship...which will be priced flagship level by HMD. For mid range.. 7+ & 8.1 will be automatic choice (if no mid range released in MWC). 
  • Serious bug for 7 plus since December is the WiFi connectivity. Still no fix fir the January security update and no follow up update to fix it. This is a major issue for all users.
  • Hey folks. Remember the Nokia 7 plus is a Mid Range processor not a High performance S.O.C like on the Nokia 8. So don't expect too much just for average consumers like myself not Power users if you are one. So go for the Nokia 8 if you want absolute best performance and stability
  • Just about to send mine back for having the same issues... Hopefully I get a replacement model that works or I'll be furious. 

Will update in a week's time. (UK)
  • ashis kar ashis kar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    UI freezing is occassional.. but sometimes i notice it in chrome and whats app.. the recents pull up freezes.. this is an UI optimization issue..i find absurd that after 1 year Nokia 7 0pus still struggles in UI optimization and Camera performance...
  • ashis kar ashis kar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    thanks
    Will suggest to stay away from Nokia phones.. optimization and camera suck.. stick with Asus or samsung or even Redmi... 
  • StriderBIH StriderBIH
    ✭✭  / 
    After I bough the phone, didn't have problems at all for about three months. But 10-15 days ago I started to experience problems with touch freezing...I'm not sure if it is after january security patch.
    I tried every workaround mentioned on this forums (except battery emptying), but nothing helps. Touch panel firmware: Goodix 1.017.20.
    It's really annoying and it happens very often for me...
    I'm not sure if it is a hardware problem, but it doesn't mean it can't be fixed by software. Hardware and software are interconnected and maybe they can make some workaround in firmware which will avoid problematic functionality. If it was only hardware problem, it probably would be there from beginning. But not - phone was very stable and functional for first three months.

Anyway, after problem with touch with Lumia 1520, and now this problem - I will never buy Nokia again.
  • I think i am the only one who is having Nokia 7 plus without any problems. Most of people worrying about phone after buying. My suggestion was know your device more before buying. You know what is your priorities. right. Stop posting negative reviews after buying. Because every phone having lot of problems. Not every phone is perfect in your aspects. first note down your priorities then decide which phone is suitable. Most people know why they bought this phone.Most people are using heavy apps, due to that only so many people facing screen freezing issues. i accept some bugs are there. but won't trouble you for regular usage. So many people telling WiFi issue. before it was there, but after December update i am using WiFi with no issues. Ask support team for help regarding WiFi issue, they told one procedure for WiFi issue. i didn't remember otherwise i will comment 
  • Image is not uploading..i have a better tips for battery
  • StriderBIH StriderBIH
    ✭✭  / 
    > @user1524572929843 said:
    > I think i am the only one who is having Nokia 7 plus without any problems. Most of people worrying about phone after buying. My suggestion was know your device more before buying. You know what is your priorities. right. Stop posting negative reviews after buying. Because every phone having lot of problems. Not every phone is perfect in your aspects.

Not every phone having lot of problems. Of course, not every phone is perfect, but touch freezing is not a minor problem. It's not question about perfection, but normal usage. It doesn't have anything with "heave app load or usage". People experience this even immediately after factory reset. So don't pretend to be Nokia advocate, please. People have paid for this phone and everyone expecting to work at least without freezing. I had "cheap" brand Xiaomi MiMax 2 before, which was absolutely stable and had the same build quality as Nokia. Only reason why I switched is "normal" screen size on Nokia and Android One. And it was mistake.

OK, it's possible for every manufacturer to have a problem (remember exploding Note 7), but silence from Nokia is really the worst thing about this problem.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    > @user1524572929843 said:
    > I think i am the only one who is having Nokia 7 plus without any problems. Most of people worrying about phone after buying. My suggestion was know your device more before buying. You know what is your priorities. right. Stop posting negative reviews after buying. Because every phone having lot of problems. Not every phone is perfect in your aspects.

Not every phone having lot of problems. Of course, not every phone is perfect, but touch freezing is not a minor problem. It's not question about perfection, but normal usage. It doesn't have anything with "heave app load or usage". People experience this even immediately after factory reset. So don't pretend to be Nokia advocate, please. People have paid for this phone and everyone expecting to work at least without freezing. I had "cheap" brand Xiaomi MiMax 2 before, which was absolutely stable and had the same build quality as Nokia. Only reason why I switched is "normal" screen size on Nokia and Android One. And it was mistake.

OK, it's possible for every manufacturer to have a problem (remember exploding Note 7), but silence from Nokia is really the worst thing about this problem.
    My Nokia 7+ is also free of problems, but battery life on Oreo was better & screen flickering is present from beginning in every Nokia 7+
  • > @user1524572929843 said:

I was very happy with the Oreo in the device. There was not even a single flaw which I could find back then. All the problems started after the Pie update. Battery drained faster. Phone hangs in two three days and I am forced to restart it. Earlier I used to get 10 hrs screen On time (when it had Oreo). But after Pie it went down to 6 or 7. That's a significant drop. I am pretty sure that this has to be a bug in the software as it was flawless with Oreo. I wish I could go back to Oreo.
  • Dhaval Chaudhari Dhaval Chaudhari
    ✭✭  / 
    Using since a year now I don't install apps apart from gplay store so no suspicious apps and not much battery drain. My phone works almost 12 hrs full charge..
  • NikhilAditya NikhilAditya
    ✭✭  / 
    Battery is draining like crazy and Bluetooth is turning on automatically.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Battery is draining like crazy and Bluetooth is turning on automatically.
    Turn off Bluetooth scanning to get rid. 
  • user1541854589741 user1541854589741
    ✭✭  /  edited March 15
    aakash said:

Also Screen Freezing is also a problem after October Security patch update.

I want you Team Nokia to look above issues and solve in upcoming updates. 

OMG my Nokia 7 plus also had those problems without updating to Android P
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    aakash said:

A lot of problem has been resolved.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    aakash said:

A lot of problem has been resolved.
  • After pie update headphone jack issue has been fixed but I have faced it for once after update .The real problem that bothers me is that my youYouTos not responding properly. It crashes many a time .I have to reboot my phone to get YouTube going .