Two signal bars on Nokia 7 plus - TA-1055

Hi everybody, Something very weird happened a couple of days after the android pie update. I now see two signal bars on the top right side of the phone.

Two signal bars on Nokia 7 plus - TA-1055

Hi everybody,
Something very weird happened a couple of days after the android pie update. I now see two signal bars on the top right side of the phone. My model is not a dual SIM model, so this is obviously some weird bug. Anyone else having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Hi everybody,
    Something very weird happened a couple of days after the android pie update. I now see two signal bars on the top right side of the phone. My model is not a dual SIM model, so this is obviously some weird bug. Anyone else having this issue?
    Yes. I had it immediately after updating to Pie. A restart of the phone got rid of it. However, after several weeks it has now returned. I suspect a recent update of Google Play Services may have something to do with its return. This time a simple restart is not having any effect. The issue also has been reported for dual SIM models where it shows 3 SIMs.
  • Hopefully they'll fix it soon then, not the worst thing, just kind of annoying
  • I've noticed exactly the same issue, hopefully it'll be resolved soon.
  • I was just in contact with Nokia support through the support app on the phone. 
    While the phone is powered on, remove the SIM card. Then hold power + volume up for 15 seconds until the phone vibrates and does a soft reboot. No settings or data is lost during this procedure. After the reboot, put the SIM back with the phone powered on. 
    This solved my issue! Let's hope it sticks!
  • Neo7636 Neo7636
    ✭✭  / 
    I was just in contact with Nokia support through the support app on the phone. 
    While the phone is powered on, remove the SIM card. Then hold power + volume up for 15 seconds until the phone vibrates and does a soft reboot. No settings or data is lost during this procedure. After the reboot, put the SIM back with the phone powered on. 
    Thanks for your tip, it work with my phone. Hope the issue didnt return
  • ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This solved my issue! Let's hope it sticks

Worked with my TA-1055 also. Thanks!
  • Yep can confirm had the same problem and this works!

Kurt Coppens said: