I think nobody from asisa or southern Europe get it till now
I think nobody with ta-1004
Received update till now
But if you cannot wait any more like me
just download it here https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_nb1_ta100400ww/59bd9a533025ca61629b32eb85fd6e410705c1dc.zip
And follow the instruction below
- Download Android Pie OTA package for your Nokia 8.
- Rename the OTA package to “NB1-5110-0-00WW-B05-update.zip”.
- Next, connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Transfer the OTA package to the root (Outside all folders) of the phone’s storage.
- Open the dialer app on your phone and enter the following:
- Ensure that your phone has the latest firmware with December/November security patch.
- Once confirmed, enter the following code in the dialer to install Nokia 8 Android Pie Stable Update:
- The installation process will begin immediately.
- After the update is finished, your phone will reboot and the OTA package will be deleted from the internal storage automatically.
Once your Nokia 8 reboots, it shall be on the Android Pie with the latest security patches. Go ahead and enjoy all the latest features on your phone now.