Why I started to hate HMD - Page 2

schox said: Ognjen Šešlija said: HMD, what was the purpose of this firmware? To get us all mad as ****? No, only you. 

Why I started to hate HMD

Comments

• schox said:
    HMD, what was the purpose of this firmware? To get us all mad as ****?
    No, only you. 
    So that's official answer now. Great.
  • @imchandu03 Hold on to Oreo for as long as you can.
  • schox schox
    ✭✭✭  / 
    schox said:
    No, only you. 
    Glad you finally found greatness ❤️
  • Ognjen Šešlija Ognjen Šešlija
    ✭✭  /  edited February 16
    schox said:
    schox said:
    No, only you. 
    Glad you finally found greatness ❤️
    So, nobody here works for HMD, eh?
  • jdan jdan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nope
  • jdan said:
    Nope
    You can tell that?
  • schox schox
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jdan said:
    Nope
    You can tell that?
    He just did ...
    (there are some moderators - but no interaction in the *user* forums, except for odd contest or announcement. Only one who is going to read your constant whining, is other Nokia users) 
    ✭✭  /  edited February 16
    schox said:
    jdan said:
    Nope
    You can tell that?
    He just did ...
    (there are some moderators - but no interaction in the *user* forums, except for odd contest or announcement. Only one who is going to read your constant whining, is other Nokia users) 
    So why do you care if I "whine" or not? What's it to you? Are you HMD bot? As I said before, we don't need apologetics here. You can help with something meaningful to write about, like why is this the best firmware ever produced, and rest of us non-intelligent ones don't see that.
  • schox schox
    ✭✭✭  / 
    So why do you care if I "whine" or not? What's it to you? Are you HMD bot? As I said before, we don't need apologetics here. You can help with something meaningful to write about, like why is this the best firmware ever produced, and rest of us non-intelligent ones don't see that.
     I care because I want to use the forum for it's purpose - users helping other users - and users posting news related to our common product. 

I have never said anything positive about the quality of the current firmware - I've just stated facts - without using myself as a example of typical user.

You bring nothing useful to the forums (there are countless threads on the bugs in the current  and previous firmware. There are countless threads about the lack of communication from HMD. Your post only contain whining, that nobody here can help you with  and you attack/accuse one of the most helpful users on the forum, @jdan

All in all - total waste of bandwidth and storage. 

You might say that I'm no better in being helpful or useful  or using the forum for what it is intended for - and you are probably right - the use of bandwidth and storage by me to try to get you to be a human being, is probably totally wasted.
  • schox said:
     I care because I want to use the forum for it's purpose - users helping other users - and users posting news related to our common product. 

I have never said anything positive about the quality of the current firmware - I've just stated facts - without using myself as a example of typical user.

You bring nothing useful to the forums (there are countless threads on the bugs in the current  and previous firmware. There are countless threads about the lack of communication from HMD. Your post only contain whining, that nobody here can help you with  and you attack/accuse one of the most helpful users on the forum, @jdan

All in all - total waste of bandwidth and storage. 

You might say that I'm no better in being helpful or useful  or using the forum for what it is intended for - and you are probably right - the use of bandwidth and storage by me to try to get you to be a human being, is probably totally wasted.
    Whether I'm "whining" or not, is not for YOU to say or judge or comment, but you did it anyway, now multiple times. I can write about anything the way I want, it's my right as a two phones Nokia owner, as long as I don't offend anyone. HMD has put together a great product which is now demoted to a piece of crap. I will do everything I can to state that fact (surely I'm not the only anyone), hopefully to put pressure to fix these bugs. You OTOH as far I can see/read, are doing the very opposite by attacking people that are pointing to these same bugs like they are all morrons, undermining them etc. Because I don't believe in accidents, I suspect ulterior motive. We should all express our disappointment to the current state of Pie firmware on all phones, apparently, not listen to tales about "what the forum is about, human beings" etc. It's all demagoguery. 
    As for @jdan, I was probably too harsh in my response, but I just wanted not to break out of the key point. Anyhow, you don't have to defend him, cause I didn't attack him at all. I tend to be very opened in my discussions.

✭✭  /  edited February 17
    @schox
    I was actually thinking about @potemkin when I said I was probably too harsh in my response, not @jdan. I asked @jdan how can he tell if anybody is HMD employee. So, why did you start "defending" him, is beyond me, because I clearly didn't "attack" him at all.
  • user1508938037450 user1508938037450
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD Global FOUNDED this community. It is "her". 😎 But, thy are not interessted in what we write here. They are not interessted in on us. 😡