Green colour lines in the pic in bokeh mode

Sometimes i get green colour lines in the pic after taking, in bokeh mode.. Looks like camera problem.. sample pic..(Image)

Green colour lines in the pic in bokeh mode

Sometimes i get green colour lines in the pic after taking, in bokeh mode.. Looks like camera problem.. sample pic..

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sometimes i get green colour lines in the pic after taking, in bokeh mode.. Looks like camera problem.. sample pic..
    Contact Nokia costumer care and mail them at [email protected] with this sample, they'll get back to you.  But first try reset or using in safe mode or troubleshoots like clear cache because they will recommend you to do all this. Email them, that's imp. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    And tag @HMD_Laura @megan
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You might have defective product also. Not sure. 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Dinesh Ilango Have u Clear Cache and Storage Of Camera Application If Not Do It If still facing this kind of issue then contact service center or replace your device if it's under replacement time.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Draken99 please share how did you resolve, here too. :)
  • You can go to apps in settings and clear the cache for camera. If it still persists, you can contact customer care.
    In my case, the problem is intermittent...so I'm not sure it is completely resolved or not after clearing the cache, but for the time being, it is working just fine.
  • I have the same trouble with my camera. How to resolve this problem? Please help me . From VietNam
  • Vetha Nishanth Vetha Nishanth ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem here as well
  • @HMD_Laura @megan. I'm having the same issues - green lines in bokeh mode. Tried clearing cache / memory of the camera app. Even did a factory reset after speaking to amazon tech support. The problem is persisting - not every shot, but once in a while
  • I have the same issue with my Nokia X6