Nokia 1 Plus - Official Video

Nokia 1 Plus - Official Video

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  /  edited March 25

Comments

• Today's event was a blast! Kudos, HMD global.
  • Dark Eagle Dark Eagle
    ✭✭  / 
    Suggestion: put 2 different color covers with phone in the box!
    It would revive the tradition of varicolored phones
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    This phone is really nice to hold, the textured rubberised cover is great. It's a good size for one handed use too and very pocketable.
  • neng neng
     / 
    With just 100 dollars price tag, this phone could enhance our day-to-day experience with smartphones to the extent which most other phones just couldn't... what a beauty this is ! ;)
  • This phone is good, they need more update 
  • bad batterie after update pie!!!

• Two different colors in the same box would be great. It reminds me of the Nokia Lumia 610, 710 where you could buy separate color back pieces. I wish Nokia phones were as intuitive in design and Ui as in the past. So many good models, Nokia N900, Nokia E90, Nokia Lumia 925, Nokia N8, Nokia X7, all of these I own but they are only good for photography as some of them their app store is down and no support for apps unless you go searching on Symbian Archives. This Nokia 1 Plus I hope it has 2GB of RAM since 1GB on Android is a pain to work with.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ah, the Symbian Archives (in various places). If HMD wanted to rekindle some nostalgia they could resurrect the old Ovi store, populated with their apps (which I cannot find anywhere except warez sites) and allow others to put their own, old apps there too.
  • Shobhit1510 Shobhit1510
     / 
    Hey, Can anybody help me in changing the settings of call logs history?

My phone keeps calls history for last 10-12 days only.

Please help
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hey, Can anybody help me in changing the settings of call logs history?

My phone keeps calls history for last 10-12 days only.

Please help
    Is your question for the 1 plus? Or another phone?