February security update

As an android one device nokia 8.1 is supposed to receive monthly security updates but just after 2 months of its launch it has not received the feb update ,…

February security update

Skywalker1704 Skywalker1704 ✭✭
✭✭  /  edited March 1
As an android one device nokia 8.1 is supposed to receive monthly security updates but just after 2 months of its launch it has not received the feb update , nokia deliver your promise and give timely updates.
Tagged:

Comments

• Rahber Ali Rahber Ali ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes very disappointing. Especially as a lot of countries have already received the update in Feb itself. 
  • Anesti Katundi Anesti Katundi ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah, very disappointed.... 
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 4
    I have February update
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah same here bro...its march now nd Nokia didn't push a update....but if they're taking time...then they should kill all bugs like front camera over sharpening...nd other bug @Skywalker1704 @Rahber Ali @Anesti Katundi
  • Anesti Katundi Anesti Katundi ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Finally updated. I used the VPN method and it worked in the first attempt. So far its good. The problems with the touch are resolved. Camera still needs work it's the same....
  • PrakashK PrakashK ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Finally updated. I used the VPN method and it worked in the first attempt. So far its good. The problems with the touch are resolved. Camera still needs work it's the same....
    Give me the steps and which country and vpn name please
  • Petrolhead Carguy Petrolhead Carguy ✭✭
    ✭✭  /  edited March 11
    The Feb Security Patch update also brings out option to hide notch in the display settings itself
  • Rahul1220 Rahul1220 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    just received an update. Loc: India