February update

March has started but still not get February update.what is Nokia doing? If they will give February update in March then when will they give March update.

February update

HarshSharma HarshSharma
✭✭  /  edited March 8
March has started but still not get February update.what is Nokia doing? If they will give February update in March then when will they give March update.
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The Feb update was rolled out to a lot of regions in Feb itself. I think the update in Indian region will be merged with the March update. So, we might not see a February update at all after this point. Let's see how that goes.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nothing here in Serbia, too. Though it happened to me once before on Mi A1. There was a buggy update, they pulled the plug on it and just released the next one instead. 
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know but I feel like releasing the same update to certain regions and not releasing them in others seems kind of sketchy. I mean at least they could give everyone a transparent information on why a specific update was not available for a specific region.
  • Rysiek Rysiek
    ✭✭  / 
    In  Poland there is also no update till this day. Can't understand this king decision
  • Nothing in Serbia too. What's going on?
  • Will Nokia 8.1 be ignored like Nokia 8 going forward?
  • planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It has happened before. In Nokia 6.1 Plus they had given the September update during the first week of December and the December update somewhat around mid-December...it came along with a new Pie build too..

I don't think they will merge both security patch updates. But expect the update soon enough...

:) 
  • Strange One USP of getting Android One devise was timely update. My 2017 Huawei Mate 10 lite got March Update but not Nokia 6.1 plus. Hmm!!