Does Nokia 3(2017) supports project treble?

Please tell me, it's important.

Does Nokia 3(2017) supports project treble?

ranone ranone
✭✭  / 
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only well known sanpdragons above 600 series chipsets supports project treble , so Nokia 3 didn't support it
  • ranone ranone
    ✭✭  / 
    Appu Mali said:
    Only well known sanpdragons above 600 series chipsets supports project treble , so Nokia 3 didn't support it
    Does you yourself checked it?
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 
    ranone said:
    As far as i know, project Treble was introduced with Android Oreo. So, only those devices which came with Android Oreo out of the box support project treble. It doesn't have to do anything with the processor of the phone. It is the OS. Nokia 3 shipped with Android Nougat and doesn't support project treble.

Am I correct @Akilesh_15
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    ranone said:
    As far as i know, project Treble was introduced with Android Oreo. So, only those devices which came with Android Oreo out of the box support project treble. It doesn't have to do anything with the processor of the phone. It is the OS. Nokia 3 shipped with Android Nougat and doesn't support project treble.

Am I correct @Akilesh_15
    u can find out this on Google & their is a list of project treble supported devices, I had read Before, google it
  • ranone ranone
    ✭✭  / 
    Appu Mali said:
    ranone said:

Am I correct @Akilesh_15
    u can find out this on Google & their is a list of project treble supported devices, I had read Before, google it
    i saw those links, i just want to be sure 
    tnx alot
  • ranone ranone
    ✭✭  / 
    ranone said:

Am I correct @Akilesh_15
    Some phones that shipped with nougat, now supports project treble after updating to oreo.
  • ranone ranone
    ✭✭  / 
    Appu Mali said:
    my Nokia 1 is mediatek and supports it.