Battery draining

Does anyone facing battery draining issue after March update.my phone faces 6 to 8% draining without using it

Battery draining

mikha mikha
✭✭  / 
Does anyone facing battery draining issue after March update.my phone faces 6 to 8% draining without using it

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, it drains way more than before feb update. 
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's work fine for me... yesterday for chking i charged my phone 100% in the morning nd after using whole day....... reaming battery was 58% screen time was 1hr. ....
  • It's work fine for me... yesterday for chking i charged my phone 100% in the morning nd after using whole day....... reaming battery was 58% screen time was 1hr. ....
    So 1hr of SOT and the battery going form 100 to 58 its great right? 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    yepp battery is draining faster now.. Earlier i used to get 8 to 8.5 hours .. today i got just 7.1 hours usage in one single recharge
  • Tushar Gaikwad Tushar Gaikwad
    ✭✭  / 
    Yea guys. Battery drains faster than before. Google Play services and chrome using much battery.
  • mikha mikha
    ✭✭  / 
    Before March and february update I got 10 to 11 hours of screen of time for normal usage plus little heavy usage and  after the update discharging goes wrong
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    mikha said:
    Before March and february update I got 10 to 11 hours of screen of time for normal usage plus little heavy usage and  after the update discharging goes wrong
    10 to 11 hours .. OMG .. Still a mystery to me how .. Bt the update has surely made the battery drainage faster
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    7-8 hours was the average SOT . Still getting approximately the same. This is from yesterday.
  • mikha mikha
    ✭✭  / 
    Maybe turn on battery saver may help you I tested it today and it gives good result 10% drop in 1hr is good result
  • mikha mikha
    ✭✭  / 
    This is my previous screen shot before updating it to the march security patch
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 23
    this is my SOT AND battery usage. Guys tell me about this, because I feel its draining too fast. You can clearly see I don't use any such app for longer time. @Rahber Ali  you got really good SOT. please screenshot you usage of apps also. 
  • Nitesh Negi Nitesh Negi
    ✭✭  / 
    Not just battery, but heating up too.
    Please solve it on next update. Camera is also not upgraded for low light yet. Sad to say but unhappy now.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    working normally now as it was before march update
  • MIGHTY ABROL MIGHTY ABROL
    ✭✭  / 
    Google play services is continuously running in background and consuming much battery after February update.
    ✭✭  / 
    Have you added to restricted apps manually or rom has already taken these as automatically

Argho Sarkar said:

✭✭✭✭  / 
    @MIGHTY ABROL Restricted Apps added manually by going to the Battery Section for each app in Apps and Notifiacations of Settings 

• KANAGA SABAPATHY KANAGA SABAPATHY
    ✭✭  / 
    Battery drains fast and charges slow after the security update. Consider and soon fix it
    ✭✭  / 
    Google Play services is consuming very much battery and is running continuously in background
    ✭✭  / 
    battery is draining much faster because Google Play services is consuming very much battery it is been running continuously in background
    can anybody else share the screenshot of battery usage by Google Play services

✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes indeed battery is draining faster @MIGHTY ABROL  and I hope it will get sorted out in the future update..