February and March security patch not received on Nokia 7.1

February and March security patch has not been received on my Nokia 7.1. Is everyone facing the same issue or it's only for my device. Please reply.

February and March security patch not received on Nokia 7.1

vishallote8910 vishallote8910
✭✭  / 
February and March security patch has not been received on my Nokia 7.1. Is everyone facing the same issue or it's only for my device. Please reply.

Comments

• Ravinder Panjeta Ravinder Panjeta
    ✭✭  / 
    I think it's for all devices because I also face same issue

• vishallote8910 vishallote8910
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia is not keeping their promise.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Please be patient the updates will be out shortly.

Regards

Jason
  • I hope it will patch my battery draining so fast for no reason :neutral:

Currently on: Security patch 1 February 2019
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I hope it will patch my battery draining so fast for no reason :neutral:

Currently on: Security patch 1 February 2019
    Hello

Most likely an app is causing your battery issues.  You can boot into safe mode and see of the battery drains overnight.  Install a good battery monitor like gsam battery monitor.   Then you get more specific details about the offending app.
    Can you post some screenshots of your battery usage for a period that you feel is draining fast?

Regards

Jason
  • Alex3454 Alex3454
    ✭✭  / 
    Украина получено за март
  • Alex3454 Alex3454
    ✭✭  / 

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Received March update in us TA-1085 this morning.

Regards

Jason 
  • barryjhebert barryjhebert
    ✭✭  / 
    Jason,  I believe you indicated in another thread that you did not receive the February update. 

So did your TA-1085 update directly from the January patch to the March patch?  Have you restarted your phone to complete the March install?  Any issues in doing so?

Thanks.
  • TA-1097 MARCH UPDATE GOT NOW. INDIA
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Jason,  I believe you indicated in another thread that you did not receive the February update. 

So did your TA-1085 update directly from the January patch to the March patch?  Have you restarted your phone to complete the March install?  Any issues in doing so?

Thanks.
    Barry

Yes my ta-1085 went from Jan to March update directly.  No issues at all.    I installed and restarted immediately.

Regards

Jason
  • barryjhebert barryjhebert
    ✭✭  / 
    Just noting that my U.S. TA-1085 flawlessly updated from January to March update last night as well.  Restarted this morning. 
  • Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭  / 
    Haven't received yet March security update in UAE for my Nokia 7.1 (TA-1095 )

• I received the March security update and the ANDROID BUILD (V3.51F). I'd like to know what the exact "user interface enhancements" are touted in this build. Hopefully it clears up some of the bugginess I've been experiencing.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello Greg

For one the bug with the display font size set to smallest has been resolved.  What issues were you seeing before the update?   

Regards

Jason
  • TA-1096 Australia still has no March security update.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello 

Give it a little longer to get rolled out everywhere.

Regards

Jason
  • Hello
    TA-1095 here , still on January patch (9.0) . Does anyone have received February or March update ? 
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Dxkernel said:
    Hello
    TA-1095 here , still on January patch (9.0) . Does anyone have received February or March update ? 
    Hello

Hold on and be patient the rollouts will come to everyone pending carrier support.

Regards

Jason 
  • steveeeg steveeeg
     /  edited March 29
    Still no sign on TA-1100 in UK 
    Hopefully soon as main reason for buying was quick updates
    Still @ Jan 2019 updates , not offered Feb 2019 updates even 
    I am enjoying my Nokia 7.1 and think for £180 is a bargain
  • Received March update today model Ta-1095  today . Phone reboot randomly and took me to recovery mode and says that system cant load , i tried to force reboot (power button) fortunately it rebooted
  • steveeeg steveeeg
     /  edited April 1
    Any one got Feb or March updates in UK ? (TA-1100)
    Did I buy my Nokia at a bad time for updates ( purchased in March ) and only got Jan 19 security updates ?
    Or is 2 month out of date normal ?
  • TA-1096 March update Australia update available now :)
  • I have Nokia 7.1 TA -1100 in UK and have not received February and March updates. I'm checking every day.
  • My kids both have 7.1s, one has February update the other has January.
    UK here
  • I have got the march updates today. UK here