Discussion Started Date and Time After Reply

@HMD_Laura @"matteo.m" @"dipankar paul" I would like to mention that can you please add each discussion published/created date after reply so user can easily recognize is this new discussion or old without visiting each one and check started by and date.Lots of time one year old discussion got reply by somebody then new users think that  this issue faced by lots of consumer and they criticized a lot even if issue is resolved in past.

Discussion Started Date and Time After Reply

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 2
@HMD_Laura @matteo.m @dipankar paul
I would like to mention that can you please add each discussion published/created date after reply so user can easily recognize is this new discussion or old without visiting each one and check started by and date.Lots of time one year old discussion got reply by somebody then new users think that  this issue faced by lots of consumer and they criticized a lot even if issue is resolved in past.
If there is discussion date who is started along with discussion then user can identified its old issue which has reply recent by anybody which is not present now.

Comments

• sureshrathod sureshrathod
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare agree with you when i going to see any discussion then it's almost 1 year old and i couldn't identify it was old until i visit first page.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Agreed. Or maybe discussions inactive for a period of time should be auto locked for new replies. This is how a lot of forum platforms do to avoid dead posts from getting up and doing a zombie dance.
    Discussions which haven't received any response for over a month or two are safe to be locked for new replies.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Agreed. Or maybe discussions inactive for a period of time should be auto locked for new replies. This is how a lot of forum platforms do to avoid dead posts from getting up and doing a zombie dance.
    Discussions which haven't received any response for over a month or two are safe to be locked for new replies.
    Lots of time new buyers think something issue present from many days and till date it doesn't solved but they getting wrong because of lot's of time monthly security patch solved that issues and might happen again in new build or new os upgrade but they critisize a lot for that thing which is not good.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think very old discussion should be closed as people hardly go to page one and see all those old threads.