inKKRedible Contest #2 - Unleash your inner commentator!

https://youtu.be/t1o-KGNUveg  Loved Geoffrey Boycott's commentary? What about Richie Benaud, or Tony Greig?

inKKRedible Contest #2 - Unleash your inner commentator!

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited April 6

Loved Geoffrey Boycott's commentary? What about Richie Benaud, or Tony Greig? What about the likes of Harsha Bhogle or Sourav Ganguly? Well, now it's your turn to "talk game". We want to hear your commentary, Fans - yes yours!

Record yourself commentating on a KKR match and submit your commentary in the comments. 

You stand a chance to win exclusive FanZone seats at Eden Gardens for the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match on April 19!

Want to know what exactly you're playing to win? Check out this link!

We are looking at selecting 4 lucky winners.

So, what are you waiting for? Channel your inner commentator and show us what you've got! Remember, the faster your commentary, the better your chance to win!

#GameOn!  B 

Note: Please read the terms and conditions of this contest attached to this post. 

Comments

• DebaKKR DebaKKR
     / 
    <b>Ready to ba a Commentator Tonight #GameOn</b>
  • DebaKKR DebaKKR
     / 
    <b>Toss Update: KKR will bowl First and guess what.. Narine is back... #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar</b>
  • KKR is my favourite team I think KKR wins the IPL
  • DOC DOC
    ✭✭  / 
    KKR hai taiyar #game on for hot seat

• And nitish rana gets caught after a brilliant display but he has left a little too much for Andre Russel at the end. 
    With Dinesh Karthik and Andre Russel , it still looks like KKR can win with 67 required of last 4 overs. 
    Andre Russell is finding it tough to connect and the looks like the match is slipping away from KKR .
    Woww ! DK gets back to form by hitting back to back boundaries. 
    The whole stadium is roaring and all smiling faces around now with the wicket of DK who tries for another slog over midon and gets caught by Yuzi Chahal.
    Mohammad siraj to Andre Russell and russ couldnt connect the balls.
    woww 2 dot balls from Siraj.
    and thats a beamer and Russell hits it for a Six. The whole stadium is silenced now.
    Umpire gives the ball to kohli now for a replacement of the bowler as the bowler has already bowled two beamers in this over and siraj is disqualified.
    Stoinis comes in to bowl the balance over and its tome for a free-hit
    Russell smashes the ball out of the park with a huge six.
    Stoinis to Russell and its another six and thats Three sixes in 2 balls.
    there you go , match is shifting towards KKR side and with Andre Russell back to form , KKR will be the super happy team now and KKR dugout is full of positive hopes now with russell striking the balls out of the park.
    <p><span>#GameOn @NokiamobileIN <;/span></p>
  • Here is my entry team for the contest. #GameOn #KKRHaiTayyar Nokia Mobile Kolkata Knight Riders
    With Tough chase around,
    KKR Has opted for the old gold pair to step up and deliver for the team.
    Its Narine and chris Lynn oppening for KKR and with Chris Lynn's Poor form in past few matches , its time for him to stand tall and deliver in this long run chase.
    And thats Raining Boundaries for KKR by Sunil Narine and Chris Lynn and this is the start , KKR Would have wanted and they might feel comfortable in this runchase now with Lynn Coming back in form and narinestriking the ball very hard.
    #KKRHaiTayyar #GameOn
  • ParvezShaikh89 ParvezShaikh89
    ✭✭  / 
    My commentary for the 1st boundary in the history of IPL. 18 Apr 2008. Over 1.2 Z Khan to McCullum. #GameON Unable to add cideo here so sharing the Twitter link of my video.

✭✭  / 
    My commentary for the 1st six in the history of IPL. 18 Apr 2008. Over 1.4 Z Khan to McCullum. #GameON
    Unable to add video here so sharing the Twitter link of my video.
    ✭✭  / 
    My commentary for the 1st century in the history of IPL. 18 Apr 2008. Over 15.3 Ashley Noffke to McCullum. #GameON 
    Unable to add video here so sharing the Twitter link of my video. 
    ✭✭  / 
    My commentary for the winning ball of team KKR's first IPL victory. 18 Apr 2008. Over 15.1 L Shukla to S Joshi. #GameOn Unable to share video here, So sharing Twitter link of my video.
  • #kkr is not good and neither best its better😊. Go for it #kkr we all are with you. 
    Just show them real game👍
    #game on #kkr.
  • AshwinJaiswal AshwinJaiswal
    ✭✭  /  edited April 7
    <div>#GameOn #ContestAlert </div><div>#NokiaMobile</div><div>#KKRHaiTaiyaar </div><div>
    </div><div>Here's my commentary of KKR v KXIP match from the Eden gardens under 50 seconds. Luck favoured Andre Russell in the match and he made the most of it  with a blazing innings just as fast as the Nokia 6.1 Plus.</div><div><div>@NokiamobileIN  @KKRiders
  • AshwinJaiswal AshwinJaiswal
    ✭✭  / 
    #GameOn #ContestAlert
    Nokia Mobile
    #KKRHaiTaiyaar

It was fun commentating on Andre Russell's superb innings of 48 runs of just 17 balls against RCB. I'm always charged to bring out the best in me just like the Nokia phones.
    ✭✭  / 
    My brief commentry for the winning over of IPL 2014's Final match against KXIP. When KKR became the IPL champion once again.
    Jun 1 2014
    5 runs req from 6 balls
    19.1 - Dot Ball
    19.2 - One run
    19.3 - Four
    And the celebration began. #GameOn

• Mayukh3 Mayukh3
    ✭✭  /  edited April 8
    #GameOn #KKRHaiTaiyaar Hi here is the link to my entry. Posted my entry in facebook comments as well. Hope to win it. 

• Here goes my commentary #GameOn #ContestAlert
    ✭✭  / 
    My superfast commentry for the winning over of IPL 2012's Final match against CSK. When KKR became the IPL champions for the first time.

May 27 2012
    9 runs req from 6 balls

19.1 - One run
    19.2 - One run
    19.3 - Four
    19.4 - Four

And we became the IPL 2012 champions. #GameOn

This discussion has been closed.