The community forum

Join the conversation

charging stops to ~80%

Hello, anyone else having problem with charging?

My Nokia 3 stops charging when it reach about 80%. Been charging over night and in the morning i have 79-81%... I have tried different charger but it's not the issue.

22 people have this question

Me too facing this problem at 79% how to solve this today I visited care also they have updated my software.. Pls give any solution
despite showing stuck at 68%:
despite showing stuck at 68%: charging stops to ~80% NOKIA 3 Hello, anyone else having problem with charging? My Nokia 3 stops charging when it reach about 80%. Been charging over night and in the morning i have 79-81%... I have tried different charger but it's not the iss... Wed, 23 Aug, 2017 at 8:48
charging stops to ~80% NOKIA 3 Hello, anyone else having problem with charging? My Nokia 3 stops charging when it reach about 80%. Been charging over night and in the morning i have 79-81%... I have tried different charger but it's not the iss... Wed, 23 Aug, 2017 at 8:48

I have the problem charging stops at 81 

please help me recover from the problem

Hi. I had same issue. I let the phone completely discharge itself. Once it had, I charged as normal and it seemed to fix itself. Hope this helps.

this same problem

Login to post a comment