The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 3 problem

I am facing hanging issue and charging issue in nokia 3. After buying this phone i update it and then after 2 days when i plug in to charge it suddenly switch off.

4 people have this question

I haven't had this problem with my NOKIA 3 - does it charge once it's off? Did you contact customer support?

Do you have the right charger and correct one or is this via a USB charger as I have notice this with some chargers via USB in cars,does your phone actually go off or just have black screen?? You can press the keys volume up/down and see if you can hear sound. If its switched off you can simply press the volume up and power key in until you get a vibration and see the android logo come back on screen and let go.

I have this issues to!!! But dont worry just leave a phone in charging will turn on itself ...i dont know what happening maybe it hang or force shutdown or something..

1 person likes this
My Nokia 3 is only charging when is off o just buy it it's only 2 weeks old. Wats happeninh

1 person likes this
I have this problem too anyone can help this problem? How about Nokia answer?
hi test this ... Separate cable of charger frome the head , plug head to Outlet and the cable to phone then connect the cable to head if your problem not solved message me in telegram messenger my id is @y44eel
Hello I have the same problem, it is black and it costs to turn on, you have to give the vol + power keys or plug / unplug the charger and open the screen. Another problem that I have detected is that the power button is very hard, you have to press it very hard so that I managed to access the screen.
I bought Nokia 3 yesterday..and I m facing this problem today.what is happening??? Please Nokia answer this problem.
My Nokia 3 have same problem Occasionally Phone Reboots (takes more time than normal reboot) when I plug in charger
Login to post a comment