We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Glowing Nokia Name

There should be glowing/illuminated Nokia name on each and every product of Nokia....Just like glowing apple logo available I pad n other products of Apple.

Community Hero

This would be cool, so long as it also worked like a notification light. All design features must have a functional purpose.

Back logo should glow There's no need for front notification LED glance screen can do it way better than LED and also it has it's own style; with the Nokia sleeping screen I mean

Community Hero

I would like to see the return of the "sleeping screen" as a Nokia branded app, but it's important to have customer choice so there should still be a versatile LED as well.

However, the OP is about an illuminated Nokia logo, which would be a great addition regardless of LED or glance screen!

nice ideas...however is must to be taken into account battery drain....that feature could affect negatively battery performance which is essential in a phone...so a feature like that first has to have a purpose, not just a good looking ad on

Login to post a comment