The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 3 problem

I am facing problem with charging and hanging from the date of purchase. After buying nokia 3 it requires update of 135mb then after updating a message flash that facebook is not responding and same as other apps is not responding. When i plug in for charge it automatically switch off and after that when i hold power button then it works. This action perform 2 times from the date of purchase of nokia 3. Plz give me the relevant answer. I am very upset with nokia 3 comeback performance.

5 people have this question

Me too facing same problem . When I switch between two apps sometimes one of the app stop responding and I have to close that app . And when I plug charger into my device it's screen goes off . It happened 3 times last week . Then I need to switch on my mobile . Please give a reply nokia

3 people like this

Hi Grover and Karan! 

Really sorry to hear about your experiences. Have you been in touch with our customer support yet? If not, just check under 'Contact us' and select the way in which you want to get support (the options will depend on your area). 

https://www.nokia.com/phones/support  

Here you can also find information about walk-in repair services in your area, as well as warranty information. 

I hope your issues get resolved soon!

- Anna (moderator)

1 person likes this

they told me to contact Google bcs they have invented android! Nice job Nokia! 

1 person likes this
Nokia3 isn't working perfectly phone. In this phone many problems.

1 person likes this
Nokia 3 Very bed phone
I got the same problem
Hang the phone
My friends, upgrade to oreo i am sure all problems will be resolved.

my nokia 3 battery drains very fast, after upgrading to Oreo 8.

Very bad experience, regarding battery backup.

Login to post a comment