The community forum

Join the conversation

Profile Pages in Forums

To solidify this community we could have profile pages that display our posts and suggestions, show our number of upvotes, and enable us to link through to our social media/ blogs.

3 people like this idea

I agree a great idea, not too dissimilar to what we had in the Olden Nokia forums with status achievement too.??!!

i think the basics for now would suffice. really need a "last reply - Today or yesterday" or something, so i don't have to go into threads unnecessarily to check all the time

1 person likes this
I miss the most the option to go to the last page of forum discussion (or page numbers counter) on Android Chrome. I can see the counter on desktop explorer, but not on the phone one. Thank you.

Hi czBishop! 

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

We have a pagination system on the mobile view too; you can't see all the page numbers listed like on the desktop view but you can flip to the next and the previous page. To get to the last page on the mobile you would just have to click 'Next' until you get there. 

The mobile view does not allow for a full page counter as we need to make sure it's nice and easy to use on a small screen.

Hope you have a great day!
Anna (Moderator) 

Hi Anna, thank you for your reply, I understand the reason, it's just a little bit annoying sometimes, because I'm following one discussion, where there are already 10 pages, which of course means 10 clicks to get to the last page. And it will get worse in time, imagine 30 pages... Maybe one more button "Last page" would solve it and it would still look nice. Have a great day too! czBishop

Hi czBishop,

I totally understand this and agree that especially once the discussions become lengthier, the last page will take longer and longer to reach. 

I really like your idea about a "Last page" button - we can't of course promise anything, but will see if its a thing we could possibly implement in the future. 

Have a great day! 

Anna (Moderator) 

Login to post a comment