The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

How to use cast features to connect with smart tv

Plz anyone know how to connect nokia 6 to smart tv becoz cast features doesn' t with my tv and even mirroring apps does't work from play store

Best Answer
Apparently Nokia's compilation of the Android OS disables WiFi-Direct and hence Miracast. Chromecast is supported. Nexus 6P had similar issues when upgraded to Nougat. I suspect the only solution would be either through a new firmware or an alternative firmware like Lineage...

1 person has this question

Same issue can't find a solution

2 people like this

Hello. TV with Android operating system (Philips) is connected. With the operating system Tizen (Samsung) no. Nexus 5 connects everywhere. Wrote to technical support of Nokia.

Yes android os work with other mobile device but not with nokia

Android OS works with Nokia (TV Philips).

Can you tell me how did u connect?

At the top to open the shutter. The symbol stream. If not, add with a pencil.

https://yadi.sk/i/Cg1Dxt6l3MP4M8    Right symbol. Трансляция

Unable to use cast feature to connect to smart TV..

2 people like this
Bought a Nokia 6 recently, tried using cast option to connect to my smart TV, but it's not working. Any suggestions??

1 person likes this
Why us miracast feature absent on nokia 6 and wireless display option??? We want wireless display feature.

1 person likes this
I have tried casting my screen with cast option of Nokia 6 but I always get "no nearby device found" on cast setting screen and I don't find option to enable wireless display .I have tried using other third party screen mirroring apps but getting landed to same cast screen where there is message of no nearby device is pe.please help to resolve this as I want to cast my phone on my smart tv

9 people like this
I have tried casting my screen with cast option of Nokia 6 but I always get "no nearby device found" on cast setting screen and I don't find option to enable wireless display .I have tried using other third party screen mirroring apps but getting landed to same cast screen where there is message of no nearby device is pe.please help to resolve this as I want to cast my phone on my smart tv
Unable to cast Nokia 6 screen with Samsung smart TV. I never had problem with other phones like One Plus One, Micromax, Moto, MI. Tried the Google Home App too but back to square one. Hope Nokia team is aware of the issue and will release the update if they have plan to do.

2 people like this

Answer

Apparently Nokia's compilation of the Android OS disables WiFi-Direct and hence Miracast. Chromecast is supported. Nexus 6P had similar issues when upgraded to Nougat. I suspect the only solution would be either through a new firmware or an alternative firmware like Lineage...
Login to post a comment