The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia's file manager & Gallery

Hey There, I bought new Nokia 6. I was disappointed by that there is no file manager in Nokia 6 & no Nokia's gallery you must give your gallery different from Google photos.

5 people have this question

Nokia is using stock Android and it is up to you to download any file manager you want. The play store has thousands of file managers to choose from as well as photo gallery apps. The Google photos app is the default photo gallery. You do not need Nokia to provide these things.

Stock file Manager is in settings / storage.

Choose wisely when installing the applications, Lots of apps are contains ads. For me quick pic is best gallery app
Choose wisely when installing the applications, Lots of apps are contains ads. For me quick pic is best gallery app
Nokia is using stock Android, it's a good sign but have you ever observed that either you want or not your all pics & videos are updated in drive silently without any notification or your permission. I had no problems if Nokia provided any drive options their own. But those who knows a little about Google drive, it also silently upload it in your Google+ news feed if you haven't signed out there. Same in play music. Nokia is a name of trust and they needs a huge modification of their OS otherwise their customers will throw Nokia again @MikeG
It's a simple way.just go to files and select your images or files and move it.it will automatically sent to the gallery app.thanking you.
Login to post a comment