The community forum

Join the conversation

Random Casual Reboot

Hi to all, in the last two days I've experienced a reboot once a day. The smartphone is quiet on a table or in my jacket and suddenly it reboots.

Someone experienced the same???? 

Thanks in advance for your answers....

1 person has this question

I'm experiencing a similar problem. The phone first freezes and then reboots itself. Waze causes this without an exception after a few minutes of use. Also other apps more randomly - happened already twice while trying to post this comment. Happened also in the middle of a normal phone call. Getting frustrating. I'd appreciate if someone from HMD could comment.

1 person likes this

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this and understand your frustration. Have you been in touch with customer support yet? We have 24/7 chat support available in English and they will be able to assess your situation quickly and expertly. They will also be able to determine whether your phone would be in need of repair. 

Hope your issue gets resolved soon, have a great day!

Anna (Moderator) 

I'm having the same issue, tried doing fdr, clearing the cache partition also rebooting the mode to safe mode but no luck problem still happening . phone reboots from time to time regardless on what you are doing or even-though i'm not using it. 

Login to post a comment