The community forum

Join the conversation

No LED light so ambient display needed

As there is no notification light is available on Global version HMD Global Nokia must implement Ambient display option or any Glance options for users to resolve this hectic issue. Thanks A Nokia 6 user.

17 people have this question

Setting up notifications will appear when the update to Android 8. Now you can install the program from Google play. I use Prof Reminder.

3 people like this

yes we needed ambient display its required thing for smart phone.

10 people like this

Use/Try AcDisplay till availability.

Yes we want, NOKIA please provide that features 

5 people like this

TA1021 (joker) model have't some feature like, led notification, night mode, ambient display etc.

It is smart phone or ordinary phone just like a metal box ?

2 people like this

We are using nokia 6 metal box 

2 people like this
Led bildirimi bizde istiyoruz !!!
Glen screen !!!

2 people like this

Honestly, I never liked Glance screen. SPECIALLY on LCD phones (like all released HMD phones) where the entire screen remains lit.

Going forward, they definitely need to add notification lights to their phones.

Community Hero

Or start using AMOLED screens a glance screen is much more efficient than on LCD.

1 person likes this

If anyone want to try to push them (Nokia) to consider a capacitive button notification, please RT or just tweet to them!

https://twitter.com/bumTUNA/status/910035640506617856

1 person likes this
Hi a new user since nokia left symbian but now we are in a new era so we want the best mobile of the market , just for that we need (users of nokia HDM) that you modify or install ambient light for notifications in the nokia 6 i personally try Ac from gg play and not work well because needs a lot of configuration and its like to have unlook the screen two times and is annoying. Thanks a lot for this.
Login to post a comment