The community forum

Join the conversation

Newly purchased Nokia 3 switched off automatically

While i plugged in the charger in my nokia3 phone , instead of charging it switched off automatically. I am worried please tell me, is it because some kind of a virus has got into my phone or due to improper power supply. Please reply as soon as possible.

5 people have this question

Same problem with my phone

2 people like this
Even I got the same issue with this phone and it is not at all fast phone

1 person likes this
Same issue. Phone stitches off automatically doest respond at all inspire adequate battery. Then boots up on its own with the wall paper changed to default one.

1 person likes this

Yes my Nokia 3 has the same problem. A quick search of these forums should enlighten Nokia support to the fact that this is a very common issue despite their position of denial or passing the buck to Google (is this a Google phone - no, it's a Nokia) so please fix the issue Nokia

Same problem with my Nokia 3 which will be my last Nokia device

Yes I had this common enough problem with my Nokia 3.  However, since upgrading to Android Oreo beta the problem has not occurred again.  Prior to upgrading from 7.1.1, I was getting the Nokia 3 powering itself off at least twice a day and always when I plugged in the USB charger cable regardless of the actual battery charge.

I used the OTA upgrade from 7.1.1 to Oreo 8.0 beta 15 days ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem since then.

Login to post a comment