The community forum

Join the conversation

nokia 6 camera glass

my nokia 6 is break on camera glass side

please help me 

what i do??

Did you got this resolved?

Mine broke as well and I haven t dropped the phone or something. It seems like the glass is really sensible. I am wondering what are we supposed to do in such situstions:( Nokia?

Hi all,

Really sorry to hear this. You can check here what your options are for services and repairs depending on your location. Just scroll down to 'Service and repair' and search for your nearest care center. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact customer support.

Hope your issue gets resolved soon!
Anna (Moderator) 

Hello Anna! I was wondering if sending the phone to an authorized service wouldn't automatically cancel my warranty, although the phone looks and works brand new (except of course the fissured protective glass on the camera)? Thank you for the fast reply and have a great day! :)

Hi user488,

Taking your device to a service point should not automatically cancel anything. They will be able to assess the situation, whether the repair would be covered by your warranty, and what the next steps would be. 

For more information about your warranty status and terms, please check under 'Warranty status' on the Support app which should be pre-installed on your phone (available also on the Google Play Store). 

Have a great day and good luck!

Anna (Moderator)

Just for information, the same thing happened to my phone. So I will take it to service point, hope it  will be covered by warranty. 

hii my back camera glass is broken, whether it is covered in warranty???

hii my back camera glass is broken, whether it is covered in warranty??? if not how much does  nokia charge for replacement

Login to post a comment