The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 3 crashing after 7.1.1 update. The phone does not charge as well

My Nokia is behaving strangely. It shuts off at its leisure and then refuses to turn on. Also will stop charging after a few minutes.

2 people have this question

Mine nokia 3 does the same thing. After update its crashing and behive strange! Pls do something

Sorry to hear this. For fast troubleshooting, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support. We have 24/7 chat support available in English - they will be able to look into your issue quickly.  

When urgent advice is needed, we usually recommend you contact support first, given the peer-to-peer nature of this forum. 

Hope your issue gets resolved soon, have a great day!

Anna (Moderator)

There has been no response from them. I can show you screenshots of the conversation. I messaged 4 times straight during working hours. They just ignored it.

3 people like this

and the problem repeats every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Same problems here after 7.1.1 update constant app crashes help line has been useless

1 person likes this

they just told me this " In that case contact with google support, as Google is the manufacturer of Adroid. "!!!! jesus -_-

Same after 7.1 .1 nougat update before it phone was fine now behaving strange gets switched of and boots automatically . Wall paper gets changed to default one .Phone remains unresponsive.

1 person likes this

yes same here!!! i hope they get a patch or something, or update or return phone on 7.0.0.

1 person likes this
Seems Nokia have zero interest in fixing these problems same goes for its retailers

1 person likes this

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have forwarded it to the relevant team.

Thank you for your patience while we look into things. 

Have a wonderful day,

Anna (Moderator) 

Great but these replies are not getting the problems with the product Nokia is selling fixed it needs to be fixed or recalled

1 person likes this

c'mon people DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2 days working fine, one day not!

Same problem started for me two weeks ago. More and more Apps crashing - Settings, Clock, YouTube, Calendar, Camera. Although I've had responses from Support, there are no useful suggestions and I'm getting to the stage that I will seek a refund from the retailer and return the phone. 

This is really disappointing, but it's just as well that I bought a cheaper model to make an assessment of these new phones. I have a feeling this is not a good sign for the brand and its new licensee !

we need only some update...before Nougat everything works fine....not good -_-

Login to post a comment