We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Camera software

Camera software need some improvement.. the interface need some tweaks. I used lumia 830 before, the camera software is good. I hope nokia make good software for the camera like lumia. The manual option and others. I like nokia phones a lot. ☺️

I agree to you! I use nokia phone about 10 years....  In old nokia phones (lumia 1020, 1520, 930, N9 and etc...) has the best camera in the world.  That's it in iPhone and sony doesn't have like camera. But now I saw similar design, similar os, similar ...., Where is the originality of nokia? Previously nokia has amazing design like.... Right now, WP has fallen prestigious.. But I miss this phones.... Right now only nokia 8 bit liked!

Community Hero

Nokia in the past had the best phone camera software to go with the best camera hardware, I hope HMD can return to those days. If anything can be used from the many Lumia camera apps then I hope that it is, because are the latest evolution in a long line of great camera apps, and had a fantastic UI.

Login to post a comment