We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Flashlight become yellow shade

hello, I am using nokia 6 since last few months. few days earlier I got a notification to update security patch for TA 1021 and I updated. but the problem is after update my flashlight become yellow shadow at night :( can anyone inform me how can I solve this problem, I can attah today image but there is no option to attach images. pls help me out

Hey even I got the same problem but I have resolved it by running the hardware test by using these code *#*#372733#*#* on dial pad. Not only u will find the flash light test but also u can test all other hardware test as well to make sure each and every hardware is working fine or not... I hope this information helps you
My Nokia 6 flash light is yellowish..... How can I change it.....

Tech Wizard

The flash in Nokia 6 is dual-tone and yellow'ish, this cannot be changed.

The annoying amber/yellow tint in pictures and videos is resolved with the Android 7.1.2 and/or the October 2017 updates on my phone.

You can check that both flash LED's work if you put ~10 sheets of white paper over the camera and turn on the flashlight.

One LED is bright white and the other orange if all is well mechanically.

--
Hans

Login to post a comment