We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Nokia 2

Wonder what this will be like specs, I was interested in 3 but I'll hang out for 2, I heard 4000 battery, and 4.7- or 5.0 screen! ... and $100 sounds pretty good to me. 

1 Comment

Hi there, The device's build quality is good and i have bought 2 pieces from it but do not expect a hilarious performance, I have disabled unnecessary applications to get rid of some lagging between a time to another, I have bought Nokia 3, 5, and 6 and all of them are working great and the android security patches are up to date on them except the Nokia 2, It's still on September security patch and i really hope that Nokia  starts to push some user interface enhancements update to Nokia 2 and to fix some bugs on it, Android 7.1.1 out of the box, Nokia, Please pay attention to details, I love the brand and i will continue buying from you but please fix the main issues on Nokia 2, I am not satisfied from the performance, even if it has snapdragon 212 chipset and it's a backup smart phone for me, The software needs to be updated.

Login to post a comment