Is so pure, search in the store
1) Check 'Photos' application in app drawer which is installed on your phone by default. Or search for a new one on Play store.
2) Equalizer was displaying as blank on my phone as well. Try the below, it worked for me.
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Apps
3. Select the 3-dots on the upper right, then select Show System
4. Find and select the MusicFX app on the list
5. Then select Storage
6. Then select Clear Cache, then Clear Data
7. Now, go back to Google Play Music and select Equalizer settings and enable, and it may be already available to do your adjustment settings.
(Thanks MAX, Nasir)