The community forum

Join the conversation

Support chat

Hello, I started a support-chat with Support app, but after few message it blocked and I cannot close it or re-start, even after a phone restart. Can you help me Thanks bloomba

Same issue with me too, dear Nokia we buy your first flagship phone due to love and faith but you need to develop lot of things... Please focus on them

Hi both! 

Sorry to hear this.

Bloomba - can you kindly confirm whether you have now been able to close & restart the chat?

user1508298690321 - we've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team, and have asked them to be in touch with you.  

Many thanks,

Anna (Moderator)

1 person likes this
Hi, support said that chats are close by Nokia. So if we see old msg, no problem, because the ticket is close when we receive satisfaction mail. Now it is more clear. Have a good day. Thanks bloomba

HI ANNA,

I TRIED TO EXIST AND ALSO RESTART THE PHONE SEVERAL TIMES BUT THE SUPPORT CHAT NOT GIVING ME LOGOUT.... AND ALSO PLEASE BE CONSIDER THIS FINGER PRINT AND CAMERA HAVE BUGS NEED SOFTWARE UPDATE I HAVE FAITH DEFINITELY NOKIA FIX THESE BUGS...

TODAY WHEN I USING CAMERA AFTER CLICKING 3 TO 5 PICS SUDDENLY CAMERA APP BLINK ALOT AT THAT MOMENT I TRIED TO COME OUT NO USE, EVEN PRESS HOME BUT NO USE FINALLY I PRESS THE POWER BUTTON... AND OPEN THE PHONE AGAIN EVERYTHING FINE...PLEASE CONSIDER THESE POINTS TOO.

Hi this is PavanKumar Korrapati Few days back i was brought Nokia 6, after using some days I had a Small Problem with flash light, how can i Resolve that Issue.
Login to post a comment