We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Bluetooth turning off by it self.

I have to turn on the bluetooth practically every day because it turns off by itself. It appears to do this at inactive times. I typically notice this when i try to check my fitbit stats or put bluetooth headphones on. Is there a way to fix this?

je have the same trouble on Nokia 6. I search how to do but I found nothing...

For be seems to happen overnight when charging, maybe when the battery hits 100%

I see similar problem on my Nokia 6. I haven't found any particular pattern

when the BT turns OFF, but it happens almost daily.

I never turn off BT manually, but usually it is disabled in the morning. Very annoying. 

My Asus Zenwatch 2 has become almost unusable as Bluetooth keeps turning off every few minutes...

Same problem here. When I get in my car it says it's connected. A minute or so later a message on the dash says it's disconnected. After a while another message appears "Nokia 5 connected" and the cycle repeats endlessly. It stops me playing music from the phone. Any answers Nokia?

Happening to me too on my Nokia 6. Happens about every 5 hours. Really annoying since I use Moto 360 everyday.

Same (really annoying) issue here with a Nokia 6. I only realize the BT is off when receiving a call in my car and not being able to pick up...

Will this be fixed with the Oreo update ?

I use as a workaround Automate app with Bluetooth enable flow.

Thanks, the Automate app solution did the trick.

Does someone knows if the issue is solved in the Oreo beta ?

I am also having the same problem. After being with contact with support for 2 hours not getting anywhere I returned the phone and got another one. Worked for a day and still same problem. Blutooth disables itself after 5 hours, must be a software issue I kept it original out of the box no apps installed but still same issue. This is very dangerous if you receive a call in the car and you have to try to connect the Bluetooth there can be a serious accident which can have consequences. Please Nokia fix this issue.
My problem with my Nokia 5 is likewise! Bluetooth keeps turning on by itself! Anybody else has this problem?

This used to happen to me too, but it doesn't seem to be an issue in the Oreo beta.

I had this problem but having contacted Nokia they have resolved the problem for me. Their fix is:-

Could you please try to do the followings steps:
Go to "Settings" - "Apps" - tap on the 3dots icon - "Show system" - Look for "Bluetooth Share" tap on it - "Force stop" - "Storage" - "Clear the Cache and Data".
Restart your device.
Then
"Settings" - "Storage" - "Cached Data" tap on it and confirm clear.
Restart your device one more time.
Now
Open "Settings" - "Location" - tap on the 3dots icon - "Scanning..." - "Turn OFF the Bluetooth Scanning"

As I said, it's resolved mine.

Login to post a comment