The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Nokia 6 camera performs really bad in 3rd party apps

I'm using Nokia 6 from the past 2 months. It's an amazing phone. But it's camera is a disaster. The camera gives really good and bright pics while using the default camera app but while I open the camera in other apps like Snapchat, WhatsApp, Skype, Candy Cam etc, the camera produces really dull and dark pics. The colours are washed out and lack details.

Best Answer
Sadly the only solution is to use the default camera app or open camera app to take the picture then upload from the camera roll. Hey at least u aren't stuck with crappy overpriced apple hardware. I also hate that I cant use the filters and stuff on Snapchat with this phone. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Snapchat app not optimized for our phone. It's not a very common phone so many apps won't be optimized for it unfortunately. It's pretty sad because the hardware is amazing for the price. CPU and graphics chip is a little lacking tho.

Answer

Sadly the only solution is to use the default camera app or open camera app to take the picture then upload from the camera roll. Hey at least u aren't stuck with crappy overpriced apple hardware. I also hate that I cant use the filters and stuff on Snapchat with this phone. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Snapchat app not optimized for our phone. It's not a very common phone so many apps won't be optimized for it unfortunately. It's pretty sad because the hardware is amazing for the price. CPU and graphics chip is a little lacking tho.

2 people like this
Use google pixel camera 4.4 or 5.0 found on xda developers it was great

I haven't been able to screenshoot snapcat photos from my nokia 6. Dble clicking power button as per user guide, doesn't seem to work. How do i open the camera.

Login to post a comment