The community forum

Join the conversation

Bluetooth issues

Since the last updated my phone is no longer connecting to my radio via Bluetooth. It's not even picking up the radio.

1 person has this question

Nokia 6 UK 1033 model.

Android 7.1.1

Ever since update to 7.1.1 Bluetooth does not want to work with my car. Constantly disconnects and reconnects every 10 or 15 seconds. Unusable. This should NOT be happening in 2017 !

i hear there are BT changes in 7.1.2 and Oct patch but i have no received anything in the UK.

1 person likes this

I noticed that my phone was randomly turning bluetooth off and on by itself, or at least the bluetooth icon was turning on and off. I didn't have anything actually connected to bluetooth, but I thought it was strange behavior.

Hi, I have the same issue. I have the message "failed" when I want to link my phone with my car (Toyota Yaris 2010). I tested with different cars and phones and it works fine. I think the problem comes from the android version. I explain : One plus 5 : Android 7.1.1 and Bluetooth 5 : OK Honor 9 : Android 7.0.0 and Bluetooth 4.2 : OK Nokia 6 : Android 7.1.2 and Bluetooth 4.1 : NOK I have sent an email to Nokia support and I'm still waiting.... Someone can help me to find a solution? Thank for your help. Agnes.

2 people like this
The problem is even different between 2 different models of the nokia 6. It is only there on the TA1033 model, not on the Ta1021 model. There is a difference in build number for the software, so that should be the culprit. The ta1033 model has the problem of toggling Bluetooth, while the ta1021 does not. The build nr with the problem is 00WW_3_700_SP02 I dont have the build nr for the working version ATM, but can give it to you if needed. This should be a good hint to Android/Hmd/Nokia to get to the root cause for this anoying problem.

Model Ta1021 - bluetooth conection with the app of my smartband (not NOKIA) worked well ... until I first paired with my car. From that moment, no connection with the app possible, the band is not recognized at all.   Cleared all caches, deleted and re-installed the band-app - did not help:

Login to post a comment