We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Nokia 8 Dual-SIM model number

Can someone please tell me the exact model number of the Dual-SIM Nokia 8 which is sold directly from Nokia in Germany? Is it TA-1052? Is it the same as sold in United Arab Emirates or a different one? Many thanks in advance!

As I know the model for Europe is TA-1004, this I take it official from Orange Romania. Take a look here: http://nokiatips.com/2017/10/04/nokia-8-model-numbers/
Mine is dual sim. (dual sim or 1 sim and 1 memory card - hybrid slot). TA-1004 is the one sold in Sweden and its normally is the same in Germany.
Thanks for your quick replies, swejuggalo and Florin! Now I can be sure to watch out for TA-1004 in order to get the right Dual-SIM Nokia 8 for European market supporting the right LTE bands/frequencies. I will check at Dubai Duty Free shop, if it is a TA-1004 and buy it at a good price.
Can someone please help me to check Nokia 6.1 plus model no. I mean how the no. looks like eg alphabet, letters etc ?

The Nokia 8 that I have here in the UK is the TA-1012, which is Single SIM only and microSD so you would be looking for the TA-1004.

China(for Hong Kong),TA-1052,Dual-SIM
Login to post a comment