The community forum

Join the conversation

Security patch level

Am facing network issues. Then Nokia support team suggested me to take to Nokia service centre. I take to them. Then they did software update after that when I have seen security patch level then it's rolled back to APRIL 2017 FROM SEPTEMBER 2017. what I have to do now??

2 people have this question

Hi! 

Sorry to hear this. Have you tried to check for updates manually? You can do so my going to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check for updates 

When your phone notifies you that an update is available, just follow the instructions on your phone. Before you run the update, make sure your device has enough power and is connected to Wi-Fi as an update may use up a lot of mobile data.

If no updates are available, we kindly advise you to be in touch with customer support and - in addition to the info you have provided here - let them know the software version you are on as well as the service center you took your phone to. 

Have a wonderful day!
Anna (Moderator) 

Checked as u said and Nokia support team said me the same. What can I do now?? They asked to ask in community form

1 person likes this

Hi!

We're very sorry for making you to go back and forth. It is not customary for customer support to refer you to the community forum, and should not have happened.

We've notified customer support and I hope they have already been in touch with you. 

Many thanks for your patience,

Anna (Moderator)

Login to post a comment