We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Caller can't hear me during phone calls

Hi, I got into an issue that my microphone is not working during calls but it's working fine with Google assistant. People in the other side couldn't hear me but I can hear them. But this is not an issue anymore at speaker mode or when I am using a headset. Also the issue is avoidable when I cover the phone with hand and talk during the call or if I directly talk through the microphone by placing the phone horizontally near the mouth. Is it hardware issue or a software issue? Any help!

Had similiar problem with my Nokia 8, more info here: https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000011912

For past few days its working after hard reset, but voice messages are still randomly not-working.

Facing the same issue
I am Also having the same Microphone issue while calling and I have Nokia 6.1 plus

what the f.. ? they didnt fixed it new phones ? 

I am having the same problem, bought nokia x6 6gb yesterday . So frustrated.  F**k Nokia. God blast you

I am having the same issue in Nokia 6.1 plus ; what is the use of buying this phone if it is unable to do the basic work that phone has to do

hi, even Iam facing the same issue, please help me to get this issue resolved.

This is basic use/functionality of phone and it needs to be fixed by NOKIA ASAP

Actually there are two mics, the bottom one is primary and the top one is secondary. Often people (including me) have problem with primary mic. Nokia sucks.

i am also facing same problem, 

I'm also facing this issue. Bought 6.1plus 5days back. Most of the time both me and the receiver won't be able to hear what the other is speaking. Tried with both my 2 SIM cards. This issue never happened with my old Moto G3. Made a rqst for a replacement, they instructed some troubleshooting. But prob still exists. Is this a hardware issue or will get sorted in the upcoming updates??
I bought this phone a month ago. I tried so many tricks. Even went to Nokia care and did software update. It worked fine for a day then again started giving same problem. Most of the time other person can not hear me. I thought only my phone has this issue. Can anyone help?

I got my Nokia 7.1 this week and I have the same problem, callers dont hear me. Very dissapoint on this. Any help? If not inmediately solution I will send the phone back to the store. thank you

To everyone with a problem with microphone. Just have to clean the blocked hole using a smallpin underneath near chargeable port holes also the back for loudspeaker above the camera to fix the issue
I had a same problem with 6.1 plus. I checked with Nokia customer support through the app. I got a reply saying to test the microphone by dialing *#*#372733#*#* after dialing the code I tested primary microphone by making some voice attempts but I got a long beep sound from the speaker, secondly I tested microphone 2, it was working fine. Nokia worst quality check..
Login to post a comment