The community forum

Join the conversation

Phone Speaker is not working

My Nokia 6 speaker isnt working I cheked all the settings .
but speaer still stucks

8 people have this question

Yes same problem my nokia 6 speaker bottom is not working .. what happen and how to fix couse im buy my nokia in 2 weeks a go
in my case, when the volume is low, from the lower speaker, an annoying noise is heard and it does not have a clean sound.

4 people like this
the sound volume I gave my initial hard give me the medium volume is all still normal after I give the loud volume of speakers the bottom speaker suddenly lost, how to fix it

1 person likes this
Have any solution for this problem .. i try to resset my phone but is still not working

1 person likes this

faced the same issue, when i checked with support team they told to visit nokia center, got my phone back after a week. Problem solved

In my phone I can hear notification sounds but I can't listen to music or make phone calls!

My Nokia 6 speaker isn't working I checked all the settings . but speaker still no working please sir answer me . What I do sir for that

2 people like this
Same here yesterday the dual stereo speaker does not working only upper speaker work.

3 people like this
My Nokia 6 only 5months i used this .so very dissapointing by nokia.

1 person likes this
My Nokia 6 only 5months i used this .so very dissapointing by nokia.i tap the speaker in my finger the sound has came but it back to no sounds.

I have the same problem with Nokia 6. Less than a month since I bought the phone. Last night, my phone worked normally. This morning I got up and the speakers on the phone no longer work. Not the ringing, nor when I want to talk to someone. The "Ring volume" menu is increased almost to the end but is in gray (disabled).

My nokia 6 bottom speaker is not working i cant leasten to music by loud speaker. Or i cant make calls in speaker more.. Why is this i checked for setting and also upgraded the software... Tried switching off and reboot several times. But still not fixes please let me know what to do...

2 people like this

Tech Wizard

Claim the warranty, send for repair ...

Dear All

Does only the speaker bottom is not working?

Thank you very much

Login to post a comment