The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Is there still a chance of nougat 7.1.2 for Nokia 3?

Tech Wizard

If there isn't any chance I think HMD should completely skip the 7.1.2 and jump too 8.0 or 8.1 maybe.

Best Answer

I'm more eager for the promised Android Oreo update though. Hope HMD Global fixes the UI stutters soon cause they ruin the otherwise impeccable feel of the device. Faced any such lags recently, or is it just me?

Answer

I'm more eager for the promised Android Oreo update though. Hope HMD Global fixes the UI stutters soon cause they ruin the otherwise impeccable feel of the device. Faced any such lags recently, or is it just me?

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Well I don't feel any UI stutter on my phone but it actually depends on what apps you use I think. I don't do much on mine may be that's why. But I must say the camera app sucks big time. Hope they change the camera too in new Oreo update.
My Nokia 3 TA-1020 (Australia) is still on Android 7.0 (August 5 patch level). Is 7.1.1 delayed for Australia or do I need to do anything special in order to get the update?

Tech Wizard

I have seen people writing on other topics that you should use a VPN if you are not getting updates in your country. Just try to look at other topic who have similar question to yours.

Thanks @Wilson Shrestha. I'll try the VPN approach.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment