The community forum

Join the conversation

No Security Update for Nov

Still not given any update regarding Camera, Security Update for November month.... And no any news regarding OREO STABLE. MONEY TOTALLY WASTE

3 people have this question

Me too dispointed about camera .... Yes still no update from camera Department their saying oreo coming soon hence still camera same like previous irritating

2 people like this
Beta testing for Oreo has finished, so a stable release should be imminent, it's likely they have held off pushing a security update for November as they are gearing up for pushing the Oreo update. As to whether it will have any camera improvements I don't know, but most of the problems with the Nokia 8 camera are software related. Be patient I'm sure some good things are coming, the hardware is great we are just waiting for the right software to get the most out of it.

3 people like this
Hope your words true... Their develop camera

1 person likes this
HTC already started to push Oreo official on some models. Nokia announced faster update in special for Nokia 8 and they become most slowly company with update push. Also Oreo Beta program start so late, Samsung did before them. Nokia are not faster as they promise on update and this disappointed many clients. Also OTA by region come so late, 2,3 weeks after was released. Nokia have so much to lose if they don't focus on what they promise. Camera is a bad joke, are cheaper Mobile model with better picture as Nokia 8. Nokia, wake up, soon you lose all clients who believe in your promise and your name.

3 people like this
I feel the same, shame on you Nokia all things you promised.... And nothing

1 person likes this
Come on, give Nokia some slack here. What would you rather, they release something now that isn't ready and still has issues that need to be resolved or wait a few more weeks and get a nice stable release with everything working as it should? Some phone manufacturers no names being mentioned would have just pushed the beta that Nokia let you all play with and call it a stable release and then not bother to fix any of the issues people had. For those of you who have wanted Oreo they didn't break their promise to you they released a beta version before the end of October for you to play with and help find any issues with it. As for security updates even Google hasn't pushed the very latest updates to their pixel devices that has the fixes for the WiFi krack vulnerability, they have to wait until December before they push that one. Sometimes fixing one issue can cause a whole load more especially if they are dependant on something working a certain way.

7 people like this
Please fix audio recording for audio recorders, While recording video audio is beast....but just audio recording in audio recording app getting glitching sound....please fix that in oreo update please
Last update I have had is September. Not impressed.

1 person likes this
Our fault wad to buy the Nokia flagship! It seems Nokia has more Fokus on the low budget phones.......

1 person likes this
Wildfire me too feel like you.... actually besides Nokia brand i love ASUS too i buyed their first zenfone series where at beginning zenfone have software bugs but suprisely their fix very fast 1 by 1 via OTA..... Hence i buy NOKIA 8 for camera.... seriously camera is bad only few times it's good rest bad i know it's software complaint.... But till nokia didn't even fix it

1 person likes this

guys we discuss n discuss more...

but nokia don't notice our posts and comments!.

we just set our mind as our money theft by thief company!

1 person likes this
I already diverted two of my friends to buy one plus 5t.... because im a fan of Nokia but what their promises didn't put.... moreover many where complaint about camera didn't care... hence results....?

1 person likes this
you’re struggling to resist moving from a OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T to a OnePlus 5T, today’s news might make it a better easier, as the OnePlus 3 and 3T are now being upgraded to Android Oreo.

2 people like this
Really waiting for Oreo update

2 people like this
Login to post a comment