The community forum

Join the conversation

Android security patches and bug fixes OTA update for Nokia 2

Hi Nokia, First of all I would like to thank you for your come back, I have been missing the great building quality which I always get used to it in your devices, but I do have a comment, I have bought Nokia 3, 5, 6 and all of them are working great and up to date and recently I have bought 2 pieces from Nokia 2 and no complaints at all considering it as a budget backup smart phone, but please push some updates regarding the security patches and user interface enhancements and bug fixes, The phone comes with Android 7.1.1 out of the box as we all know but it still stuck on September security patch and there's no OTA update available, I have expected to find a software update as I have seen on my Nokia 3, 5, 6, I love the brand and I am loyal to Nokia, Please pay attention to these small details.

6 people have this question

Same here. My one is stuck on September.

Nokia has released an OTA update for Nokia 2 last friday, just go to settings then about phone then system updates, the system update should pop up for you, the update size is almost around 450MB and the change log is: User interface enhancements and several bug fixes and the latest google security patches: November 2017, Regards!

2 people like this
Thanks for your Information. 3 of my friends was already received November Security Patch update & installed it successfully. But I have not received any updates yet. I'm waiting for this & regular check for update
Mine have April security update

1 person likes this

@user1516252989115

I do have it as well but I'm waiting for Android 8.1 to be released for it.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment