The community forum

Join the conversation

Bootloader unlock

Hey Nokia Team it would be great to have an open bootloader, what do you think, Release before Christmas? Thanks anyway

11 people have this question

Great work on Oreo now complete the picture with bootloader unlock.... Please....

1 person likes this

agreed 

1 person likes this

I am going to cross-post this till we get anyone's attention on this matter:

Can anyone provide an estimate please? (of course first you'd have to actually pay attention to this thread and not just ignore it)

Will it be here by the end of December? In January?

You guys know you should've already done this by now. The people that are interested in buying this device and are also interested in Custom ROMs are running straight to HTC and One+ because Juho's "Give us time, we hear you" turned 2 months old a while ago and this phone will be abandoned by any developer if you plan on unlocking and providing Kernel sources after half a year.

All we want is an estimate, to know if we should abandon the Nokia brand now or if there's still hope for it in the dev/modding community.

4 people like this
I agree

1 person likes this
Give us time...... As juho told us so much time is gone. Only liar here from Nokia! No one give an answer...... The Moderator in here has no knowledge or is a liar to... I say only project treble....... Nokia give us our money back..!
Login to post a comment