We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Security patch 11.2017

Hello... I just got my Nokia 5 Yesterday... I want toen install thé security patch from november (OTA)... Bit it won't install... I got a verification problem? Can anyone help me?

Bought a Nokia 5 yesterday, the First update went ok 650~MB 
The second update, 112MB keeps failing. I've tried 8 times, uninstalled Google Play because of rumored mismatching ID

For what it's worth, I had the same problem. I know this isn't a great solution but the ONLY way I was able to update, was to remove my sim card, erase the phone, restart the phone and enter my gmail ID / wifi password and then update.

It then worked. I have no idea how this can be fixed without doing the solution i've posted. I'd LOVE to know. Because I can't erase my phone every time an update comes out, it defeats the purpose of an update. I hope Nokia can give us an update because this seems to be a big problem.

Can you please link me to where you found out it's a verification ID problem? Thanks

I CAN CONFIRM
REMOVE SIM CARD
RESTART PHONE (DID NOT NEED TO RESET PHONE)
TRY UPDATE AGAIN
WORKED

Login to post a comment