The community forum

Join the conversation

Music glitch

I've noticed one thing after I got my Nokia 5, suppose I'm listening to music with my earphones on, and at the same time I want to click some pic or take a screenshot, the camera shutter sound comes and suddenly music starts playing on earphones as well as the phone speaker at the same time, idk if this is a bug or some careless mistake by Nokia! FIX IT PLZ TO PREVENT OTHER PEOPLE FROM BECOMING EMBARRASSING CENTER OF ATTRACTION!

2 people have this question

Tech Wizard

Nokia 5 on 7.1.2 here. I had never captured a photo while listening to music. I am facing the same issue. Weird Bug !

Tech Wizard

^Bump

Hi Anna / Moderator.
I hope this bug can be reported to the Developer teams.

Tech Wizard

I had a chat with Nokia support. They asked me to switch off the Camera Shutter sound and this is the reason the main speakers get activated and the music resumes playback on both speaker and headphones. But I'm unable to switch off the camera shutter sound after reinstalling the default camera application.

Couldn't get any response from the Camera app team on Play store. I found the below link in FAQs
https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000011126

Yes bro, I tried to switch off the camera shutter sound option but the sound still comes and so the glitch too
I TOO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM .NOKIA PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Login to post a comment