The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

SIM 2 always missed

After using few days, the SIM 2 will stop to support the exist SIM card and showed "SIM card not found ", but the SIM card is indeed exist. I'v reset many times to recover dual SIM cards but the problem always happen again, just after few days working! Now, I don't know what to do to resolve this problem!

Best Answer

I suggest try another SIM card. It can become defective and wear out over time.

Your mobile operator/carrier should provide a replacement SIM for free when the issue is explained to them.

Please let us know how it goes?

--
Hans

Tech Wizard

Answer

I suggest try another SIM card. It can become defective and wear out over time.

Your mobile operator/carrier should provide a replacement SIM for free when the issue is explained to them.

Please let us know how it goes?

--
Hans

1 person likes this
Thanks for hpholm's suggestions! I've tried the way already: Restarted the phone by power off/on, many times. No use! Re-inserted the SIM CARD in the SIM 2 position, many times. No use! Deleted the fast cash memory of career service app. No use! Change new SIM card. No use! Swapped the original cards of SIM 1 and SIM 2. No use. Re-inserted the SIM cards on the status of power remaining on condition. Halyluya! It works, the SIM 2 come back again. Jerry wrote.

Tech Wizard

Hi again Jerry,

For reference please, the SIM from which mobile operator/carrier, in which country, is causing the issue?

- In case others in the forum get a similar issue later.

I believe we can rule out any mechanical defects in the phone, if the issue follows the SIM card when the cards are swapped?

After swapped the cards for SIM 1 and SIM 2, still showed gray on SIM 2 icon, and showed the message by Chinese words, meaned"no SIM card"!.

Tech Wizard

If all SIM cards fail when inserted in #2 slot, then I suggest have the phone examined by a qualified technician.

The official Nokia service options and the procedures vary by location:
https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/support

and scroll down the page to the section Service and repair.

(There is a language selector at the bottom of the page).

I hope you get it sorted out.

--
Hans

Login to post a comment