The community forum

Join the conversation

Introducing our Tech Wizards and Community Heroes!

As our community grows and starts to find its feet, we wanted to take a moment to give a special shout out to some important people that have helped us get this far. 

Thanks to their excellent troubleshooting abilities and readiness to offer a helping hand, hpholm and Nishanth are the first to obtain the rank of Tech Wizard

As of 6th of March Wilson Shrestha has been granted the rank of Tech Wizard for excellent contribution and willingness to help others especially with beta labs related queries.

We also want to reward great community spirit. That’s why we’ve named madbilly as our first Community Hero, as a thank you for always striving to make this community a great place for everyone.

We want to keep acknowledging and rewarding great input whenever we see it, so do help us identify these people by using the Mark Answer feature. You can also let us know in Site Feedback if you feel someone is making a positive contribution that deserves to be noted - whether it’s with their community spirit, technical expertise, or something else.

Thanks to our Wizards and Heroes, and everyone else that has made this community what it is today!

Tech Wizard

As someone who regularly helps others with their tech problems, our tech wizards are the cornerstone of this community.

Community Hero

Someone who shows great community spirit, and makes a real contribution with valuable feedback and a positive attitude. Our community heroes are the glue that keeps this community together. 

20 people like this

Community Hero

Wow! I'm honoured, humbled, I don't know what to say!

Thanks! :D

13 people like this

It's our pleasure madbilly, and our turn to say THANK YOU! :)

8 people like this

Tech Wizard

Happy to help the community !
Thank you :)

11 people like this

Thank you Nishanth! We really appreciate it. :)

6 people like this

Tech Wizard

Thank you for the kind words.

Hopefully the badge will only confuse a few people! ;-)

--
Hans

4 people like this

Thank you for all your help hpholm. :) 

2 people like this
How about introducing a dedicated community app constant beta testing. The ability of downloading the OS and installing from the device would also be great.

11 people like this

Anna are you able to lock threads to try and focus discussion?

1 person likes this

Hi Jygar,

We have also noticed that discussion is sometimes fragmented into several threads. We will start to lock threads and try to keep/focus conversation around similar topic in a same thread.

Mike

4 people like this

Thanks @Mike.

2 people like this

Community Hero

And we're no longer Tech Wizards and Community Heros!

Well, at least I can't see the badges anymore.

1 person likes this

Community Hero

I can see the badges again! :D

2 people like this

Tech Wizard

Thank you very much. Always eager to help the community. :)

3 people like this

Community Hero

Welcome Wilson and thanks for the great work you do! :)

2 people like this
Login to post a comment