The community forum

Join the conversation

Cant Connect to PC properly

I Am not able to connect my Nokia 5 phone with my PC properly. When connecting to PC for 2 to 3 mins it shows my Internal and External storage after that I cant able to see or use it. Dont know whether the problem is with USB cable or Device.

1 person has this question

I've noticed the same issue

1 person likes this

Hi! Have you been in touch with customer support yet? They will be able to provide one-to-one troubleshooting help. 

Have a great day!

Anna

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

I had similar experience transferring large files, Mostly music. It would just freeze.

I used Media Monkey software, It was trying to Sync the folders of the phone and the folders would stop responding. Check if u have similar software that is trying to sync the contents of the phone in background. It was manageable after disabling this auto sync.

1 person likes this
Hey, read this 1. When you connect usb for the first time 2. PC detect the phone 3. A USB dialogue appeared on the phone 4. On the dialogue taps OK 5. If nothing shows up disconnect the usb cable 6.reconnect the cable 7. Repeat step 2 to step 4 8. On your PC open my computer 9. You finally see Internal storage. Hope this help. Not sure if this fixed in Oreo Beta. sigh.

1 person likes this

I gave up connecting the device via USB to access storage. It just isn't working reliably. 

1 person likes this

I am using nokia lumia 620 and its some apps and some option in settings is not opening I have to update its software but I am not able to connect the phone to my Windows 10 Help Pc suite so, what I have to do now.  

Login to post a comment